Internal Consultant – Permanent Position
published on 09 April 2019
OU ARE UNIQUE, YOUR CAREER IS TOO! By joining our Graduate Program (12 to 18 months), you have an exceptional opportunity to accelerate your career. In Urgo, you are the actor of your development, your proactivity will lead your path in the Group. This program will prepare you for an international key position within the Group, becoming one of our future leaders.
Your first job:
Permanent job, starting as soon as possible
Join URGO Consulting, our internal consulting team dedicated to high potential candidates in URGO. As a consultant, you will work with the top managers of the group (both French and international directors), and will be fully responsible for the projects and missions proposed. The diversity of your missions will allow you to quickly discover the different environments of the group (hospitals, pharmacies, supermarkets …) and master our main methods and techniques.
You will be closely supported and followed by your management. It will allow the common definition of a personalized career path within the group. After 12 to 18 months within the service you will move to an operational position in France or abroad.
Depending on our current projects and your personal wishes, you will take part to the following types of missions:
– Marketing: Conduct strategic marketing missions, market studies on French and international markets, investigation of new distribution channels, intelligence on both France and International trends
– International development: Participate to prospection activities in new countries, business planning, provide support to our international development teams both on strategic and operational aspects
– Commercial: Define the upcoming commercial strategies and participate to CRM deployment
– Finance & Controlling: Conduct process improvements missions, ERP deployment, participate to organizational strategies definition
– Development & innovation: organize and participate to « innovation teams », optimize and support research and development teams
– Production & Supply Chain: manage investments projects, propose and deploy new methods in supply chain management.
Recently graduated from a Business or Engineering School, you are seduced by the entrepreneurial spirit of URGO. Looking for challenges and responsibilities, you have demonstrated excellent analytical and analysis skills. You are dynamic, autonomous and organized, with great communication skills.
Mobility France and international will be required for your career path.