Internal Consultant (H/F) – CDI
URGO is a French leading international healthcare group, specialized in advanced wound care and self-care (first aid, food supplements, colds, allergies, sexual hygiene with its laboratories Urgo, Juva Santé and Super Diet).
With over 3100 employees, URGO Group and its brands are present in over 50 countries and on all distribution segments, from hospitals, pharmacies, organic food specialized stores, to supermarkets. URGO Group also created a start-up entity, UrgoTech, developing pioneering expertise in areas such as biofeedback, virtual reality or phototherapy. Every day, the group works closely with healthcare professionals and has succeeded in developing a sound portfolio of very well-known brands (Juvamine, Alvityl, GoVital, Sonalto, Herbesan, Super Diet, Humer, Humex, Ricqlès, Urgo, Mercurochrome…).
Already leader on the European market, URGO is now accelerating its international expansion, notably in Asia and Latin America, through its regional headquarters in Singapore and Sao Paolo. Come and join our internal consulting team as:
You will join URGO Consulting, our internal consulting team dedicated to high potential candidates in URGO. As a consultant, you will work with the top managers of the group (both French and international directors), and will be fully responsible for the projects and missions proposed. The diversity of your missions will allow you to quickly discover the different environments of the group (hospitals, pharmacies, supermarkets …) and master our main methods and techniques.
You will be closely supported and followed by your management. It will allow the common definition of a personalized career path within the group. After 12 to 18 months within the service you will move to an operational position in France or abroad.
Depending on our current projects and your personal wishes, you will take part to the following types of missions:
- Marketing: Conduct strategic marketing missions, market studies on French and international markets, investigation of new distribution channels, intelligence on both France and International trends
- International development: Participate to prospection activities in new countries, business planning, provide support to our international development teams both on strategic and operational aspects
- Commercial: Define the upcoming commercial strategies and participate to CRM deployment
- Finance & Controlling: Conduct process improvements missions, ERP deployment, participate to organizational strategies definition
- Development & innovation: organize and participate to « innovation teams », optimize and support research and development teams
- Production & Supply Chain: manage investments projects, propose and deploy new methods in supply chain management.
- You will support the top management and have a direct impact on the development of the group.
Recently graduated from a Business or Engineering School, you are seduced by the entrepreneurial spirit of URGO. Looking for challenges and responsibilities, you have demonstrated excellent analytical and analysis skills. You are dynamic, autonomous and organized, with great communication skills.
Mobility both in France and worldwide is required for this position.
Please send your CV and cover letter (Word or PDF formats in English or French) to the following address: