Global Brand Manager URGOnight
URGO Group, a French family-owned Healthcare Group (~700M$ turnover, 3000 employees), has recently expanded its activity to the USA and especially with its internal startup URGOTECH.
URGOTECH imagines, develops and markets innovative connected health solutions. Our mission is to empower patients and improve their quality of life from home by offering effective, accessible and scientifically proven therapies with no side effects.
As we are about to launch one of our most strategic Sleep Improving Product URGOnight, with strong ambitions, we are looking for our Global Brand Manager Superstar.
This role is an evolutive role initially responsible for the implementation of the global marketing strategic plan.
You will be reporting to our Head of Global Marketing.
Global brand strategy and product launch
- Assist in developing the global brand strategy (including digital strategy) and drive its implementation in our subsidiaries in collaboration with the local teams in France and the USA.
- Develop and execute creative 360 marketing campaigns for international product launch ensuring all international needs are met.
- Organize customers and Key Opinion Leaders focus groups to understand their needs and desires and develop the relevant brand strategy and marketing materials.
- Responsible for product positioning within a highly competitive environment. Provide competition objection handling to the subsidiaries. Develop strong knowledge of targeted markets.
- Coordinate with the customer success and R&D teams for continuous product improvement and ensure the product always fits the customer’s needs.
- Organize and manage international events and trade shows.
- Assist in identifying new market and country opportunities for URGOnight: market research, assessment and recommendations.
- Responsible for recommending the evolution of the portfolio.
Pre-launch Community nurturing: in preparation for the launch of URGOnight, nurture and engage with our community of first customers online and offline:
- Create engaging online content including articles, newsletters, infographics, product tips, questionnaires etc.
- Manage the organization of events and meet ups in France and the USA to get to know our community, engage with them.
- Build strong relationships with influencers that persist through ‘get-to-know-you’ calls, email conversations, webinars, in-person workshops and meet-ups.
We want to hear from you if:
- You have a successful experience in launching a product and or in global/international marketing.
- You are able to think strategically and creatively, conceptualize and implement new ideas.
- You are very rigorous and autonomous.
- You are fully fluent in English.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills with best-in-class power-point deck presentation skills for content and design.
- You are an excellent team player with the ability to build, foster and nurture relationships with members of cross-functional teams
- You have strong project management skills and you are able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. High level of ownership, accountability and initiative (brand team oversees a very high volume of work so organization and prioritization are key).
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for the future of healthcare.
- Social medias, Office and Adobe suites have no secrets for you.
Why you should join Urgotech ?
You want the flexibility and the fun of working in a startup in the heart of Paris with the benefits and the stability of the big group that backs us.
You are looking for a company that values its employees’ personality. We cherish the diversity of profiles and experiences. We value everyone’s opinions and ideas.
You will work in a stimulating environment with a committed and motivated team.
- Contract : CDI
- Starting date : September 2019
- Location : Paris, France (75016) with regular travels to the USA
- Education level : Bac +5 / Master / Top Business Schools / Double degree
- Experience : 2+ years in product management (an experience in global or international marketing is an advantage)