With 3200 employees, URGO Group, French leading international healthcare group, has brands present in over 50 countries and on all distribution segments, from hospitals, pharmacies, organic food specialized stores, to supermarkets. Every day, the group works closely with healthcare professionals through two business units: Urgo Consumer Healthcare and Urgo Medical. Urgo has succeeded in developing a sound portfolio of very well-known brands (Juvamine, Alvityl, GoVital, Sonalto, Herbesan, Super Diet, Mercurochrome…). URGO Group also created a start-up entity, UrgoTech, developing pioneering expertise in neuro technologies.
To sustain the development of our Group, we are looking for young talents to integrate our:
Fast-Track Program – Finance (12-24 months)
YOU ARE UNIQUE, YOUR CAREER IS TOO!
By joining our Financial teams, you have an exceptional opportunity to accelerate your career. In Urgo, you are the actor of your development, your proactivity will lead your path in the Group. This program will prepare you for an international key position within the Group, becoming one of our future leaders.
This program will prepare you to become an expert in the financial path and will prepare you for international key positions within the Group. Throughout operational and corporate/strategic position, you will improve your understanding of our business.
Your first step:
Controller – 12 months
Based in Paris or in Dijon
As part of an accounting team, you will be assigned one Executive Mentor to guide you. He will be your Mentor during the whole length of the program. This first step of Controller will develop you as Finance Manager for the Group.
You will develop a full fledge of tax and accounting skills through:
– Handling monthly and yearly closing
– Handling direct and indirect tax
– Taking part to business reviews, credit management, etc…
– Dealing with transversal finance missions
Why you should join Urgo:
This program will provide you a 360 ° experience on our financial problematics:
– Discover the whole range of business lines and geographies the group is involved in
– Get an overview of performance indicators, organizations and business models across BU, countries…
– Access the experience, feedback and mentoring from most senior group managers….
– Be part to an innovative group pioneering in tomorrow’s health practices
Recently graduated with a Master’s degree from a leading international Engineering or Business School with a major in finance, controlling and/or audit, you are looking for an entry position in Business Controlling and an opportunity to further develop your career in financial management at international-level:
– solid analytical and numerical skills
– critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
– business acumen and curiosity
– inter-personal and communication qualities
– trustworthy and ethical character
– dynamism and efficient time management
– reliability and organization
You speak English fluently. French or another language (Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Chinese…) would bring additional value for your international development.