Community Engagement Manager
URGO Group, a French family-owned Healthcare Group (~700M$ turnover, 3000 employees), has recently expanded its activity to the USA and especially with its internal startup URGOTECH.
URGOTECH imagines, develops and markets innovative solutions in biofeedback and neurotechnology applied to health. Our mission is to improve patients’ quality of life from home by offering effective, accessible and scientifically proven therapies with no side effects based on brain re-education.
As we are about to pre-sale our most strategic product with strong ambitions: building an engaged and committed community of early customers online and offline is key.
Customer engagement is therefore vital to build solid foundations for commercial success and we’re looking for a Community Engagement superstar who can own the entire relationship, including pre-product availability engagement, onboarding, ongoing retention and upselling.
This role is responsible for the implementation of the community engagement strategic plan.
You will be reporting to our Head of Business Development.
- Define and implement a strong and engaging Community Program Strategy
- Define best practices and KPIs
- Be the first point of contact for all our customers, acting as the friendly face of our business and shepherding them to the right team to solve their problem.
- Nurture and engage with the community of beta testers/early adopters online and offline
- Build strong relationships that persist through and lengthen the lifecycle of the customer : through ‘get-to-know-you’ calls, email conversations, newsletters and content creation, webinars with new customers, in-person workshops and meet-ups
- Create engaging content to nurture the community online including articles, newsletters, infographics, product tips, questionnaires etc.
- Community management
- Gather community feedback and product related comments through customer surveys
- Organize offline events and meet ups to get to know our community, engage with them and create relationships
- Encourage the creation of a strong support community online and offline via a dedicated forums, social medias, safe places to share etc.
- Manage Customer Activities
- Ensure successful completion of beta tests
- Onboarding of all new backers / users
- Creation of training support material including tutorial videos, FAQ
- Training when necessary (via online calls or in-person meetings)
- Customer Support : Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems with relevant departments through to resolution
- Define and implement the strategy to convert this community into sales for the product launch
We want to hear from you if :
- english is your native language and you have an excellent knowledge of the American culture
- you are passionate about creating meaningful relationships with your community and your customers
- you have excellent communication, content writing, client-facing and presentation skills
- Social medias, Office and Adobe suites have no secrets for you
- you want to imagine and lead projects for your community from A to Z
- you love travelling, you are very autonomous and not afraid of the unknown
- you know how to handle customer queries, solve business problems and think strategically
- you master multi-tasking and advanced troubleshooting
- you are creative, enthusiastic, very rigorous, pragmatic and analytical at the same time
- and because this role is more than anything, about people: you are empathic, patient, calm under pressure and attentive.
Why you should join Urgotech ?
You want the flexibility and the fun of working in a startup in the heart of Paris with the benefits and the stability of the big group that backs us.
You are looking for a company that values its employees’ personality. We cherish the diversity of profiles and experiences. We value everyone’s opinions and ideas.
You will work in a stimulating environment with a committed and motivated team.
- Contract : CDD (fixed term contract) 12 months renewable
- Starting date : January 2019
- Location : Paris, France (75016) with 25%-30% of the time in the USA
- Education level : Bac +5 / Master
- Experience : 2 years + in community management, communication, customer service, event management
Please send your CV and cover letter (Word or PDF formats in English or French) to the following address: email@example.com .